September 22, 2020
3 Minute Read
The Adventure Continues on Tales from the Hill
Last year, we launched an all-new podcast for fans of Heaven Hill Distillery, bringing you stories of our past, present, and future as nurturers and preservers of American Whiskey. Tales from the Hill presents a unique opportunity to dive deeper into our heritage with the people who know us best.
In Season 1, we started at the beginning: by introducing listeners to some of our brands’ namesakes and their roles as Bourbon pioneers. We pulled back the curtain on our all-important rickhouses, while Master Distillers Conor O’Driscoll and Jodie Filiatreau took listeners on audio tours of our Bernheim facility and artisanal distillery in downtown Louisville. And we looked ahead at what is to come from Heaven Hill, including how the industry is evolving, and how educated enthusiasts are helping us shape the future of American Whiskey.
Now, Tales from the Hill is back for Season 2 and ready to take Heaven Hill fans on a new series of Bourbon adventures. Join us as we continue our conversations with the people who craft our award-winning portfolio of American Whiskeys.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find in season 2:
- Delve into Grain to Glass, our most ambitious whiskey production ever; and hear how three historic family businesses are working together to create, farm, and distill completely unique styles of Bourbon.
- Take a closer look at the art of the Bourbon barrel, with long-time Heaven Hill Distillery partner, McGinnis Wood Products.
- Meet the talented and dedicated warehouse teams who roll barrels in and out of our 60 open-air rickhouses—all year long.
- Discover the history and enduring legacy of one of Bourbon’s most celebrated and iconic brands: Old Fitzgerald Bottled-in-Bond.
- Learn more about Heaven Hill’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including our efforts to produce and distribute hand sanitizers at our facilities.
- Hear from the experts on what it takes to craft quality whiskeys that are exceedingly consistent from batch-to-batch.
There’s no time like the present to expand your American Whiskey knowledge. Subscribe today to catch up on Season 1 or start listening to our newest episodes today.